Here We Come, Rock You Like a Hurricane! (Part Two)
I should have known that in my contest to see who could endure staying awake the longest (me vs. internet connection), that I would come out on the losing end. So let’s not delay, Doctor Yagai. I am woman enough to accept any method of punishment so long as it will be administered your hands. 😉
9. & (and) Volume 1, Ch.4 – Yagai sinks his hooks into Kaoru, and what better way to do it than by baiting her with his dysfunctional past? I for one am a total sucker for hot older men with a sad history.
10. Futago Volume 4, Ch.17 – Yukari and Naomi’s relationship takes a pivotal turn but a mysterious phone call may decidedly end things before they even begin? Let’s give a warm welcome to our new Futago editor, Kumomi. She’s worked real hard to help pull this project through, despite the few embarassing hiccups along the way.
11. Junai Rosen Ch. 1 *NEW PROJECT* – While suffering from a broken heart, Sera moves in with her parents in their home in the countryside. Although Sera swore not to “get into a relationship for awhile” she meets Saji, a station attendant, and falls in love once again…?!
This is a Fujisue Sakura project (author of Ano Ko to Issho). I’ll have to admit, I really, really dislike her works, but Junai is my exception. The artwork isn’t her best. I mean, it looks pretty outdated, and it doesn’t help that we’re using public raws either (courtesy of Kajitsu from the now-defunct Michex Forums). A few panels in a later chapter even sent our cleaner Elanor off into a frantic frenzy.
Elanor: There’s a bit of pattern smeared on the bottom left that doesn’t quite fit in with the rest of the background. Could you look into it please?
(Several minutes pass.)
Elanor: It’s also on page 109!
Mimi: Elanor, I know this may come as a surprise, but those pattern smears are actually part of the artwork…
12. Natsuyuki Rendezvous Volume 2, Ch.10 – Earlier, Thumbelina Rokka had enlisted the aid of Hazuki in search of her prince. However, impatient with the lack of progress, she decides to take things into her own hands… by turning the page?!
13. Toribako House Volume 1, Ch.3 – It’s been one seemingly long and harrowing night for Miki. Not only is she plagued by her crazy boyfriend and drunk friend, but she finds even weirder guests upon her arrival at Kamaya’s boarding house. While Kamaya and Miki may have butted heads before, she will have to look for Kamaya as her pillar of strength when nature calls.
13.5. Teketeke Rendezvous Volume 1, Ch.2 [Fixed Release] – Tayoko is in for big trouble! Shishio, like the hunky Apollo that he is, makes her brain cells go fuzzy. However, the gentle vet reveals a darker side to him that has her running in the opposite direction???
***We are desperately looking for cleaner for this project. If you think you have what it takes, or know of anyone who does, please contact us right away!
As always you can read everything at our Online Reader: